FEEDBACK FORMS AS RECORDED BY BCTF Conference Workshop February 27, 2016
BCTF Conference for New teachers, New TTOCs and Student teachers 2016
Steve Andrews: Bullying Can Be Stopped–Learn How
Participants’ Feedback forms
15 confidential forms were returned :
Content met the expectations 15 yes - 0 no
Pacing of the workshop was appropriate 14 yes -1 no
Handouts were useful 14 yes -1 no
- Such wonderful analogues
- Great life skills to put into practice straight away
- The role plays that we can bring into class and use as a model, as well as teaching us the skills
- The practical strategy, invitation to contact by email, ideas for classroom
- Interaction great
- Appreciated sending package by email
- Great strategy
- Appreciated manipulating situations using role playing
- Good details analysing the conflict
- Exceeded–walked out with great tips and strategies
- The analogies and the role play. It was amazing!
- Effective delivery. Amazing!
- Appreciated analogies, strategies, B-E-S-T
- Appreciated the fill in the blank aspect of the handouts and that he is emailing a package
- Appreciated the role play, it enhanced his session
- Appreciated all the content! This was an excellent workshop!
- The participant involvement and the videos to go along
- Appreciated the participant involvement and the videos to go along!
- Handouts were super helpful!
- Appreciated how knowledgeable Steve was about the content
- Expectations were exceeded
- Handouts were great
- Appreciated the role playing and props
- Facilitator was very confident
- Really great info
- Liked the email list
- Appreciated really great combo of practical useful information and examples and stories
- Best bullying workshop I have attended
- Real, honest approaches
- Great analogies and methods
- I like strategies and participant involvement
- Great workshop!
- Appreciated the role playing scenarios, information packets, and the presentation was wonderfully done
- Practical–Skill based
- Handouts were awesome–good questions
- Very nice, good presenter
- It was awesome that there were scenarios and everyone got involved
- Appreciated how practical and useful the workshop and handout was
- Awesome info and props
- Appreciate how interactive the workshop was
- Great workshop, awesome information
- Appreciated the handouts! And your openness to being a helpful resource
- Appreciated that you included all the participants
- I liked your eye contact and presence. You showed by example!
- Excellent topic and presentation